vineri, mai 23, 2008

nothing but dreams and hopes

I want to find a foster home for kids and to find the light of happiness, I want to see how just a new presence in somebody’s life can light a pear of eyes fallen in the darkness of this fucking life. I hope to find one kid there to show that this life it’s worth living though for some there is no hope.

If I find there, eyes that can glow or eyes that can have that desire of life, that means I’m a fucking bastard that complains about a life that’s almost nice, rather than complaining about a life that is almost empty, like a life of some kids from a foster home.

Did you ever felt lost inside this labyrinth of decisions and steps that we call life? I’m feeling lost everyday, somehow or somewhere. Sometimes during a day I feel like I don’t belong to that part of the world, or I don’t belong to that part of the day. And I feel lost, I’m struggling to keep my head out of these things that keeps us so linked to reality, a reality that we build every day we live.

Every time we make a friend, or every morning when we live to work, we add more and more information and more and more links between us like individuals and society around us. We scream for knowledge and we are hungry for feelings, for words to keep us in this world, to keep us in a world where we have families and friends and social life.

But when we are alone, only you and you realize that you are only somebody between others manufactured life’s, you feel yourself lost, what if you didn’t decided for a friend to come into your life, what if he decided that, what if your birth it’s linked only to your parents desire of happiness, you are just a product of people that surrounds you.

You interact, and you change yourself depending of people that you are linked to, so I’m going to try a different approach of this life, and take control, and do something with it. I want to see, I want to find somebody else that feels the same. That feels that this world it’s only a world we see with our own eyes, and I want to have questions about how life really is.

Real life, not my world witch I see trough my eyes. I want to see if this world has the power to hide, I want to see if we have the power to change this world, to feel different and to see reality around us.

Whenever you take a decision think about it, see it like a change in the future, how that change will affect your future, if that decision will make you, change yourself in somebody else that you don’t want to become.

With every decision we take, let’s make this life better, for us and or the people around us, let’s find a balance between our desired reality and other’s desired reality’s. Ask a close friend or a member of your family what’s a perfect life for him, and try to build it inside your perfect life. You will see how dreams are so hard to mix.

So, this is the secret to a happy life, the life I told you about when I searched for happiness, the life that I want to build myself around me and it takes so long. The life in witch I’m happy, and people around me are happy, I want to find the person that will feel happy, about sharing my dreams, or a person that dreams the same like I do, so we can melt our 2 perfect life’s into one.

That’s the perfection and happiness I’m looking for. So I hope one day I will be stupid enough to take a decision that will change my life and I will have the power to let, to build happiness around me, or to build a life in witch I’m happy.

Niciun comentariu: