duminică, mai 25, 2008

Shhh .. this will be our little secret world

Shhh .. this will be our little secret world.

During my last days I had some unusual feelings, not so intense but though they were there, trying to break trough the skin of indifference that I had. Today I had my little secret world, today we talked, today we shared secrets, today we shared our dreams, today we cried on eachothers sholder and today we liked everything we did. Hwo knows what will happen tomorrow.

A stranger opened what was closed with a big locker and this stranger found the key to a door so closed and so secret. Today I built another secret world, but this time was nice, with secrets, with whispers whispered close to our ears. You told me something, I told you something, you gave me something, I gave you something, you cried and I hold you hand, you hold my hand and I cried.

Today we had a little walk in the rain, today you told me that it’s good for me to feel the rain, and I run in the rain beside you, I felt every drop, I closed my eyes each time a rain drop touched your skin, and today you told me where and when then I told you how and with who. You were there and I watched you, I saw myself trough your eyes, and you watched me touching every part of your body with my thoughts, I asked you why, you told me nothing and I understood.

Why do I have to find this kind of strangers in this situation where I can’t do something about it. Why every stranger that I met it’s not like this stranger?

2 comentarii:

ella. spunea...

la multi ani!:)

Anonim spunea...

about friends, dreams, travels, and so on :
look here :
a new idea for your next destination
(after Venice, ITALY)
by a scooter
with your friend
remember ?

copy and paste this link pls
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKRtdgQhVbw


just look and then tell me
what do you think
:)
:p

and don't forget to have some fun also :)