marți, mai 20, 2008

life without you

I had a thought these days, and I don't know if I'm crazy or not, maybe I am, or maybe not, time will tell. In my thought I give up my dreams, my job, my everything for something new, or for something I think that will worth this action.

It took let's say a couple of years to build everything I have but in my opinion I can forget about everything in one second if I will have the option to have something better then what I have now. Let's say I fallow my dreams I fallow whatever I did untill now, and I end up in one day, just with my dreams, instead of whatever I can have if I fallow another path.

I'm just thinking that I can build everything again, or I can have other dreams better then the ones I have now, or not better just let's say, dreams built with somebody else, dreams in 2.

Ok .. stop .. I started to write this .. before a long discussion .. now .. I don't feel like writing any more .. so .. let's forget about what I said .. and .. maybe one day I will finish this. Ciau .. and .. let's hope for better days to come ahead ..

Niciun comentariu: